Wednesday 22 February 2012

welcome, loads done today,

Hi and welcome to Rosamarganta and dales-dreams, so nice to see you here.
I continue to feel better, thank you for your lovely messages, its so nice to know you care.

I am feeling quite pleased with myself today, I made the dog cage, the sink and a step,

to make the dog cage, I used balsa wood,  lollipop sticks and wire, I made a box shape and then attached the wire, I did forget to put in a door, so made a small one and then attached it to it, I then painted it black, I have not stuck the wire down on the top as I will want to put a dog in here.

to make the dog sink, I first drew a design on paper, I had a picture that I down loaded so I had an idea what it should look like, when I was happy with my design I cut it out from strong card, I used tape and glue to hold it together, then I added legs and a base, when it was dry I painted it in silver to make it look like stainless steel, I used a jewellery finding for the plug and attached some chain, I still need to make the hose and spray gun for washing. it is coming together well, still needs a bit of tidying up, that will be done tomorrow.

the step was just 2 blocks of wood glued together, painted and I added a small bit of carpet to the steps.

dog cage

dog bath

steps


that's all for today, see you all tomorrow

2 comments:

Norma Bennett said...

Pleased to see you're feeling better. What fun these doggy minis are!

Maria Ireland said...

Glad to see you are feeling better. The sink looks great.
Hugs Maria