Tuesday 21 February 2012

I am back and working on my minis

I had a great day, I made some bottles of shampoo, doggy soaps, a couple of plagues, some gift boxes, I thought as it is an upmarket parlour, it would be great to make up some gift boxes to sell. I have got a few more bits to do,
On ebay i found some pet boxes ect, so I am waiting to see what comes before I continue with my shampoos/

I also finished the shelf units, I had a great idea for the stairs, I cut out some paw prints and put them on the stairs and the units, I added some little doggy cutouts, I think it looks so cute.

Tomorrow I hope to be able to start putting the little house together, and trying to make the furniture for the parlour, I have collected some peices that I think will help me, we will see I will let you know how I get on

here are the pictures








1 comment:

Ascension said...

Has hecho un precioso trabajo, me encantan esas pequeñas huellas jeje.
besito sascension