Wednesday 18 January 2012

workmen are here

Good morning everyone, its been a cold week and I have not been able to do a lot, have finally decided on my next project, a pet shop, I got some printies and made some food boxes, tins and other bits, feeling a lot better today, so workroom here I come,

I have the builders in today, they are putting a shower in my bathroom, so upside down for a couple of days, when they have finished I will have to get the bathroom decorated, not sure yet what colour it will be yet.

I have also agreed to have a table at a find raising event in March, so now I have got to make miniatures that I can take, also I will be doing some of my shabby chic stuff, I hope the weather gets better as I need to visit the junk shops to get items I can recycle,

There goes the door bell, work men here, have to go  talk soon

No comments: