Sunday 1 January 2012

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great new year eve and are now ready to face the new year ahead, can you believe it its 2012, where does the time go?
already the shops are getting ready for Easter and you can buy your eggs, ah!!! give us a break,

I have started my next project, I have decided to get projects that I have started and not finished, finished, before I start on anything else, well that's what I am telling myself I will be doing, things may change, I am also going to try and keep my work room tidy, that will be a laugh. the other day I painted one wall yellow, and sorted out all my boxes, labelled and repacked items, I felt I had a productive day, now when i look in mt work room its looks so clean and tidy, for how long I ask myself.

anyway this first project, i brought sometime last year from eBay a wooden conservatory, that was in bits, it has been varnished in a horrible brown stain, it has no instructions and it is in many pieces, I have started to take off the stain, will be painting it white, no pictures of it yet, but will add some, not sure what kind of decor I will be having inside, got to find out how it fits together.

Have got a picture for you, My mum gave me an goose egg, that had been turned into a miniature scene, it is so delicate and usually lives on top of my cabinet so its doesn't get broken.
take a look
has anyone seen this type of miniature before?



egg closed, see how delicate it is

lot of detail inside,

the egg has been painted inside

1 comment:

Sans! said...

That goose egg is really special, Debbie :).

Hope to see more of your projects in the coming year :)