Thursday 27 January 2011

the hard bit

What a day, I started by taking the little house to bits, I have removed all that I could, then removed the wallpaper which must of been put on with super glue!!! never mind got there in the end, there was no edging around the inside of the windows and it did not look finished so I also made several of them, why did I start this it would of been easier to buy a new one, but I have started so I will finish so she says, have popped on a picture of the striped house,

I am researching wallpapers and colours for the era so that I get it right, I have sent out requests to my family for old photos that i can use some have already replied so looking forward to getting them,

anyway another day tomorrow it will be paint time oh glee


ready for painting

No comments: