Monday 18 February 2013

Its Monday

Hi All

Its Monday, don't the time go quick, it must be a age thing, I can remember just!!  when I was young time went slowly, now I find myself saying where did the time go?

I have been getting on with my minis, waiting for paint to dry on the piano's it seems to take for ever, but you first prep the mini, by sanding, then base coat to provide a key for the paid then it usually takes 2 coats of paint, so you can see why it takes a while, so I got  on with another mini.

I brought by mistake a piano and 2 chairs size 1/24, well not really my mistake, the size was not put on and I thought they were 1/12 well rather than go through the bother of sending them back, I only paid 3.00, I thought I would try and change them, I am quite pleased with how they came out,
have a look




well I am off now to see if I can find you any give a ways for you to enter

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

I like your makeover. Now these pieces are so elegant.
Bye Faby