Monday 21 January 2013

woke up to this, Its Monday

Hi All
This is what I woke up to this morning

you can just see a car behind the hedge
 
 
 
 
Yes it is still snowing, I have to go out today for my usual blood test, will be taking taxi, beast will not make it.
 
My work room is still to cold to work in, I cannot get out to buy a heater, so stuck, I have been carrying on with my craft work, finished another bag, will do some more today.
Its Monday, so I will take a trip around the Internet to see if I can find any give a ways for you, found some during the week and put them on here, so hopefully you got round to entering,
It does make me think, I sit here in my little bungalow, in a small town in Cambridgeshire and due to the wonders of the Internet, I can visit many places without leaving the comfort of my chair,
off I go on my trio around the world, watch out for the give a ways
 

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
I'm sorry your stuck with a cold workroom.
I hope the weather heats up.
Big hug,
Giac

Bubbles said...

Wow! We had snow on Friday (all day!) but not much since. It does look so beautiful - but it is quite inconvenient too :) It amazes me that we're all told only to make necessary car journeys, and so we are all limited to short journeys by foot (for local shopping, etc) and then nobody grits the pavements, so it's a danger to go walking too! The pavements here are all hard ice - it'll be awful if (when) it snows again. But... it's still beautiful :)

Beatriz Fernández said...

Se ve que debe de hacer mucho frió donde usted vive, no lo imagino por que donde vivo es un lugar muy cálido, no conozco la nieve. Se ve muy bonito pero debe ser difícil hacer las tareas e ir al trabajo cuando cae mucha nieve. Que bueno es esto del Internet nos permite conocer a otras personas en otras partes del mundo.
Un cálido abrazo desde México!!