Monday, 21 January 2013

woke up to this, Its Monday

Hi All
This is what I woke up to this morning

you can just see a car behind the hedge
 
 
 
 
Yes it is still snowing, I have to go out today for my usual blood test, will be taking taxi, beast will not make it.
 
My work room is still to cold to work in, I cannot get out to buy a heater, so stuck, I have been carrying on with my craft work, finished another bag, will do some more today.
Its Monday, so I will take a trip around the Internet to see if I can find any give a ways for you, found some during the week and put them on here, so hopefully you got round to entering,
It does make me think, I sit here in my little bungalow, in a small town in Cambridgeshire and due to the wonders of the Internet, I can visit many places without leaving the comfort of my chair,
off I go on my trio around the world, watch out for the give a ways
 
Post a Comment