Friday 25 January 2013

Hi All

I am at the bit I find boring, painting, the bashed furniture now has its second coat of paint, so today I can start to add the designs I have in mind to do.

while I was waiting for the paint to dry, I made a couple of little minis, just to keep me busy,
1, was a box containing a Victorian mourning necklace with matching earrings and the other was a little shabby chic shelf, I put 2 little cats and the words love, not really sure what you would call it, I may add hooks to it today.

We still have some snow, but it is gradually going, they say we will have another lot this weekend and that's our lot,  will be so glad, I have not been able to get out and about, the cold gets into my joints and then I cannot move, but I did go to Tesco's to do some shopping, but apart from that I have been house bound, the good point of that I have not been spending any money. I do miss my trips round the junk shops and findings bargains.

enough of my ramblings, I have to get on, I have a man from the water board coming this morning, to discuss and show me how I can save money on my water bill.

here are the photos of my 2 mini  items




 

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Wonderrful, especially the first one.
Bye Faby