Thursday 13 December 2012

A question

Hi All

Isabel and Teressa has your parcel arrived yet? dare not put pictures of what you won on my give a way till you get them, but I have not heard anything, I know December is a big month for posting and parcels take a while, can you let me know please.

I am busy getting ready for Christmas, my hall is now decorated, it just needs pictures and coat rack put back, carpet cleaning and its done, bathroom till needs a few finishing bits, so cleaning today, oh how I love house work, no time for minis,

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, haven't seen it it! But we seem to get things late. Takes longer for boxes, parcels, etc. I have been waiting and looking each time I go out to get the mail. I cait wait. Hugs, Teresa

Isabel said...


Hi dear Debbie!!!
Today have arrived your gift, it's all wonderful!!! I'm very happy.
I will put the photos on me blog
Thank so much Debbie I feel lucky
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
A big hug!!
Isabel

Lady Jane said...

Such a very nice give a way. Isabel is so lucky. Have a very Merry Christmas. LJ