Tuesday 18 December 2012

news

Hi All
at last one of my give a ways as turned up, Isabel received hers so I can show you a picture, still waiting to hear from From Teressa, hope it turns up soon, so I can now show you a picture of what Isobel won,

Its getting very close to Christmas and I have just got my food shopping to do, hurrah,
my hall is now decorated and the bathroom is just waiting for a false blind and flooring, I want for the blind Cath Kidston material showing beach huts, when I did not want this it was every where, now every where I look its sold out, I am bidding on eBay for fabric showing boats, hope I get it, then I can make the blinds. the flooring can wait till after Christmas and I will find something in the sales. that's it then house done, next year I can concentrate on the garden, I need to make it user friendly for me, It has got more difficult for me to get about so I want a garden that does not need a lot of work, have got a few ideas, and have got a few pictures of really nice gardens, but it will all depend on funds.

here is the picture of Isobel's prize

 

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! A gorgeous giveaway! Congratulations to lucky Isabel.
Hugs, Drora

Unknown said...

Still no pkg. Hopefully soon! Isobels gifts are beuatiful!