Friday 23 November 2012

still working

Hi All
yes I am still full of energy and working hard, I have sorted out the give a way, I am sure who ever wins will love it, I love surprises.

Yesterday I carried on with my miniatures, I put my unit back together, I have added a gold trim to it and I want to do something to the door fronts, not sure yet, will look at it this morning and see what I can do, after that I just need to dress it, I have some lovely ornaments that I may put in it, we will see.

I also finished my hall stand, I made a bag, hat and umbrella, I want to make a couple of handbags and maybe a coat to hang on the stand.

today I want to finish the desk and the little wall shelf,

any way have a look

the colour is sage green but it doesn't show in the picturs





Now I looked again at the hall stand I do not think it needs any thing more added to it, what do you think?
 

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

I like your hall stand.
Bye Faby

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
What great pieces! I agree that the hat stand looks complete...any more items and it might hide the stand too much. It looks beautiful.
Big hug,
Giac

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Both your "creation" is so beautiful Debbie. Your hall stand is so beautiful and with so many fantastic fine detail. I also have one, maybe I should go on and decorate it. Very nice work you have done. There is nothing missing.
Thank you for your sweet comment, yes my girls are some cute girls.
Hugs
Wyrna

Maria Ireland said...

Your unit is beautiful I cant wait to see it finished. I love your hall stand and I also think it doesn't need anything else added. The hat and mask are wonderful.
Hugs Maria

Drora's minimundo said...

The hall unit is beautiful. It looks complete. You have done a wonderful job.
Hugs, Drora