Thursday 22 November 2012

I've been busy


Hi All

Thank you for your lovely comments and welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy my blog, I sometimes ramble about every day things and often talk about my minis, so when you have a minute grab a coffee and have a read, feel free to make a comment, I love comments, I hope you have entered my surprise give a way, Its a great gift for the winner.

Do not know what happened yesterday, but I got so much done, it was like nothing was going to stop me getting stuff done.

I got my mums and dad's Christmas present yesterday, it came from America and I had it commissioned especially for them, I cannot show you as they sometimes read my blog, but after Christmas I will, I am so pleased with it,

I also got a lovely white unit in the post, it is very nice, but me being me could not leave it as it is, so I popped it into the microwave, yes I often cook my minis, this helps to melt the glue and makes it easier to pull apart, anyway it is now in bits and has had its first coat of paint, have got a photo to show you, will be finishing it today.

I also got on a made some tiny minis, these I use to put on my furniture, oh and I have finished painting some shabby chic furniture, and today will be dressing them. see told you I was busy. I hope I get as much done today,

well have a look at the photos to see what I have got up to
destroyed

how it looked








 




 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I often cook my minis too Debbie - to pull them apart or to help it set quicker too. Love the shabby chic look on your furniture and the tiny bits you have done. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! Sandie

Fabiola said...

This furniture is wonderful.
I like the items in the third picture.
Bye Faby

Isabel said...

El mueble te quedó genial!!! y las pequeñas minis son una monada. Besitos