Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Monday give a ways on a Tuesday

Hi All

I know its Tuesday, but yesterday I had my hair done in the morning and then spent the day with my mum and dad, so did not get time to scoot around the web finding give a ways, but promise you I will today,

Well my minis are now in the shop, the bedroom scene is in the front window for all to see, I do feel like a lot is riding on my minis, as Jan ( she owns the shop) has said if she gets enough interest in miniatures she has an empty room upstairs and she has always wanted a dolls house, any way she will consider turning the empty room in to a dolls house shop, this would be great as we only have one shop in the area and it is 14 miles away, not far I know, but far enough if you do not drive. So fingers crossed.

 I have put my Christmas cabin on hold, Jan would like a Christmas scene and a few small bits to put in her shop, so I am working on that. repainted a fire place  and I hope today to start putting the scene together.

I have my big scan tomorrow, bit nervous, as I collapsed and stopped breathing last time I had it, but my consultant has reassured me that every one is aware and I will be ok,

well off to look for give a ways for you
Post a Comment