Thursday 18 October 2012

I survived

Hi All
Thank you all for your kind words and caring about me

The scan went well, I admit I was very scared but they took great care with me, they knew of the problems I had with a previous scan and made sure that I was comfortable before they started. I will get my results in November, about 2 weeks away,  now I can concentrate on my minis, as I kept starting something and loosing interest, I could not settle with anything.

I got some really nice boxes yesterday and sorted out more of my work room, I have been gradually sorting through my stash, putting things into boxes and labelling them, I got fed up looking for bits and having to search every where, so now I just look at the labels and find what I want, that's the theory, but I bet it will not be to long before I am back to going through every thing.

Has anyone heard where and what MJ is doing, I cannot seem to track her down, and am missing her adventures, if you know, please let me know.

Well I am off now to get started on my Christmas scene.

3 comments:

Jazzi said...

Hi Debbie...glad to hear your scans are over...labels are great! I am still waiting to hear from MJ's new hostess! She arrived there on Tuesday! Hugs xxx

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
i'm so happy everything went well. I'm sure the results will be just fine. Chin up.
Big hug,
Giac

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Hi Debbie
Congratulations you have won my giveaway. Will you please write me a mail with your name and address so I can send the gift to you.
When you've never won before, you really deserved to win, so congratulations.
Is good to your scans went well.
Hugs
Wyrna