Wednesday 26 September 2012

Look what I got

HI all
Bit late today. did not get up till 9.40am then had to take doggies to vets for their injections, Muppet was finally big enough to have a micro chip put in, she now weighs 2.3kgs.


When we got back parcel was waiting for me, my Gypsy caravans. got them from Ebay, the big one will become a 1/12th miniature for a band of Gypsies, not sure about the smaller one yet. I love them, they are quite old and I am looking forward to getting started on it.

Lots of research to do first, anyway check them out








 

6 comments:

Marisa said...

oh my, those are lovely!

Rebecca Micallef said...

Can't wait to see your progress on these caravans.

Maria Ireland said...

The caravans are lovely. I cant wait to see what you do with them.
Hugs Maria

Jazzi said...

How awesome! Can't wait to see these done up Debbie style! xx

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
Great find! they are just gorgeous.
Hugs,
Giac

Fabiola said...

Fantastic! I'm curoius to see what you do with them.
Bye Faby