Wednesday 1 August 2012

Starting a new project

Hi All
I noticed yesterday that I have some new followers, hello and welcome to my blog, hope you will enjoy what I create, please feel free to leave comments.

Yes I have started a new project, I have had a black coffin and a body lying around for ages, just waiting for me to do something with, I kept looking at it waiting for inspiration, nothing came, then light bulb moment, I will do a horror scene, so that meant researching what I could do, I finally picked Frankenstein's Laboratory. Sound good?.

I have got several pictures of equipment and of Franks, ( how I like to call him) laboratory,
Yesterday I sat and sorted through my stash of bits and have put aside items that may come in useful. again I will be using trash to try and create this.

So no photos to show you just yet, today I will start to make the equipment, will take photos of the trash I use, so you can see how I transform it into something.

This project is a change from my usual shabby chic miniatures, but every so often I think we all need to create something different.

2 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

Sounds like great fun Debbie. Are you going to have an Igor too? Great scope for flashing lights and even sound effects!
Sx

Giac said...

Hi Debbie,
What a wodnerful, fun idea for a project. I can't wait to see pictures.
Hugs,
Giac