Monday 27 August 2012

so excited

Hi All
welcome to my new followers, my number is creeping up,  I must say a big thank you to you all for reading and commenting on my projects, I enjoy reading your comments and it makes me happy to see how much you enjoy what I do,

As you know I had a lazy weekend, it was great, gave my body time to rest, I have got a lot of fluid in my rt leg and foot, not very comfortable, I am waiting for more scan appointments, so when I see my consultant maybe she will sort it out. I am so glad I brought "the beast" that's what I now call my mobility scooter, it has enabled me to get about more and retain my Independence and as you have seen in the photos my dogs love riding on it too.

Why I am excited, my cousin had a garage sale I got a lovely little wall cabinet in pine, now you know I love shabby chic, so I hope this week to start working on it, not sure yet where it will go, but I will find some where. will show you a photo of before when I start it.

On to minis, I have decided on my next project, well my son suggested it, so I am busy researching and working out what I will need and how I will go about creating it, will tell you soon, I think this one will be one for the boys.

I am also going to do up some of my stash of furniture I still have, I have 2 big boxes full of mini furniture, some broken, some ok, my mission is to clear my stash, having sold a lot of my minis I also need to make some more to sell, this enables me to continue making my creations, eBay have a free listing weekend so i have had a clear out and put lots on there, that takes a lot of time.

Are you all following Mini Jazzi's trip around the world, she is in Greece for now, having a great time, will post the link so you can follow her, I cannot wait for her to visit me, I wonder what she will make of my part of England

No comments: