Sunday 26 August 2012

home life took over

Hi all
yes home life took over last week, I did not get much time to spend on my minis,
I had a day with my mum and dad, my friend came for the day, my doggies had their hair and nails cut, and Horror!! I had to do some house work, I took advantage of the hot weather and got all the bedding washed, how boring is this, also the garden needed tidying up.
Yesterday was spent taking photos for Ebay, it is free listing so had a clear out and I will be putting on my minis and loads of other items that I thought I wanted when I brought them but in reality they have lived in a cupboard and have never seen the time of day.
Roll on Monday, i can once again disappear into my work room and see what my imagination will invite me to make.
see you all soon.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

At least you must feel quite satisfied that you've accomplished so much. Have a great weekend and enjoy your mini Monday. Sandie