Monday 25 June 2012

I have been so busy

Hi All
Again we have had loads of rain, so I have been in my work room, apart from Saturday, I had a fall, I have a concrete step from my kitchen to my work room and I tripped and fell over, I now have some lovely colours on both my legs and feet, still it gave me an excuse to sit.

I managed to get a lot done with my minis and I finished my beach scene, the ducks are so happy they now have a lovely area where the kids can play and dad can snooze, mum, well i am sure what she is doing, I must think about making her a seat, so she can sit and read her book or something, I will think about it.

I repainted a bed in 2 shades of pink, distressed it added a padded headboard, and using just white and lace I made covers for it, I also distressed a chair in the same way, covered it and added a bow to finish it off.
I added birds to the teacup feeders and made a shabby chic cake staned, using 3 odd plates and findings, I then added some cakes. see how busy I have been

Anyway enough of me rabbiting on, let me show you the photos.












5 comments:

Ruth said...

I love your recent shabby shic projects! I am quite new to the dollhouse and miniature hobby, but I already love the idea of kit bashing and like the look of shabby shic. Keep up the good work :)

Jazzi said...

On a roll there Debbie! The duck beach scene is gorgeous!

Fabiola said...

The duck beach scene is funny!
Bye Faby

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! So productive! I love the bedding and the duck beach scene is very cute.
Take care.
Hugs, Drora

Maria Ireland said...

I hope you are recovering well from your fall ? The beach hut is fantastic.I love the little bird feeders. The bed and chair are wonderful.
Hugs Maria