Wednesday 27 June 2012

my pink shabby chic theme continues

Hi All
dare i say it, we have had sunshine and no rain for 3 days, is this summer? there is talk today that we may get to 21 degrees, but then they went and spoilt it by saying rain is expected later with thunder storms,
I did manage to get some weeding done, I have also been begging for plants or cuttings, still a long way to go, I have loads of areas that need plants, The idea is to cover all the flower plots with shrubs abd flowers, so that I cut down on the weeding and my garden becomes more managable for me. well thats a update on the garden, now back to my minis.

I seem to have a thing for shabby chic in pink, I looked in my stash and found a settee. that at some time I must of sprayed black, that will do, so I have repainted in pink, distressed it and added covers, need to make cushions now to finish it.
I am trying to make enough minis so that I can open a Esty shop,

Anyone have any hints or tips about opening the shop, will be grateful, I have been looking at shops, need to come with a name for it, make sure my photos are clear and the description is good. If there is anything else you can think I should do, please let me know, thanks,

anyway here are the photos





before

after

had to shoe you this,

4 comments:

Jazzi said...

Ooh I like!

Fabiola said...

Fantastic pink!
The last picture is funny.
Bye Faby

Anna said...

so pretty!!! love it!!

Maria Ireland said...

Wow the sofa is beautiful. You done a fantastic job on it. Cute picture :)
Hugs Maria