Friday 22 June 2012

I am on a roll

Hi All

First I must say sorry to my new followers, I did not notice you, so I am sending a big welcome and hope that you will enjoy my blog, please feel free to comment, I love comments.

I am on a roll, now that I am feeling better and seem to of got over my poorly state, its like I am catching up, I have at least 4 projects on the go. I go to get something from my stash that I need for my beach scene  and my eyes will spy an object and off I go, doing another mini.
The garden bits started because of my own garden, I was looking at a magazine for ideas, and I spotted bits that I thought that would work in mini, so started them.
I then went to look for a small table and spotted a hall stand and dressing table, I liked the shape of these, and guess what? yes you got it I started on them. In between all this I am working on the ducks and their beach scene.

I will try to day to concentrate on one thing at a time, she says with a smile on her face, do you believe me? I don't.

Better let you see the photos of what I am up to.





I have put the cups onto table legs, need to make the bottom bit so that they stand on thier own

little box, covered in Kath Kidston paper


Painted this 2 shades of pink, distressed it, added the flower print, now need to dress it

Painted this 2 shades of pink, distressed it, added some french inspired prints,
made a basket with flowers, a letter rack, hat and umbrella, need to dress this, got to add some hooks, letters ect.

This is what they looked like before

3 comments:

Jazzi said...

Your distress work is great Debbie! Fantastic transformations xx

Fabiola said...

I like the furniture painted of pink.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland said...

Wow what a busy bee you are lol Fantastic work. I love the hall stand and dressing table.
Hugs Maria