Tuesday 13 March 2012

no minis

Hi All,
I cannot do any minis at the moment, I have a very sore rt leg, its swollen and very sore, so I have got to rest, so for the rest of this week, I am restricted with what I can do, I am writing this as I sit in my reclining chair,  I am going to get on with my knitting, I am making myself a jumper, so at least I will hopefully get that done and my time will not be completely wasted.
I do hate sitting down and resting but I want my leg to get better.
see you all soon I hope



4 comments:

Anna said...

and how about "Mini" Jumpers??? :)
Oh, dear...feeling for you! But there is no use in NOT letting the leg rest!So...wishing you patience and strength!!

Giac said...

Hi Debbie,
I hope you feel better soon.
All the best,
Giac

Ascension said...

Espero que mejores pronto y puedas seguir dedicandote a hacer esas preciosas minis.
besitos ascension

dallydominis said...

Hi Debbie,
I am so sorry to hear about your leg. Please take plenty of care of yourself and return to us when you are able.

Your parcel arrived this afternoon. I am all excited again. They are all beautiful and you have spoilt me. I love them all. thank you so much