Saturday 11 February 2012

struggling on

Hi all
what a surprise more followers, up to 85 now, when I started this blog I never thought that anyone would be interested in what I do, so to my new followers thank you and welcome, grab a coffee and take a peek. Feel free to leave a comment, I love comments.
confession to make, every morning its takes me about an hour for my body to settle down and I spend that time looking at your blogs, the standard of work that I see is so high and you all give me inspiration, I cannot pick out my favourite one, it would be unfair of me as you are all very good.

did not do a lot yesterday, I made identity disc, using hole punches and I put some on a board, I used a tiny bead to look like the ring.
I then went on to make some books, I had some printies, I stuck these on card and the used an old magazine as the pages. I just need to look for some doggy magazines to reduce.
I did have one good idea, I got a magazine about dogs and in the there was all these tiny pictures of all  types of dogs, so I have very carefully cut them out and I am making them into books, there is a lot of pictures!! will show you when I get them finished.



doggy discs

my books


1 comment:

Drora's minimundo said...

The books look great, so do the tiny disks.
Hugs