Monday 6 February 2012

its cold here

Hi, how are you all coping with this cold weather? we have a bit of snow, but have been very lucky, it started snowing Saturday night and stopped Sunday, and now it seems to be melting, mind you it has been very cold, made my joints very sore, had to up my medication which meant I was sleepy a lot of the time,

Muppet, my puppy was very happy in the snow and we had a job keeping her in doors, I had to laugh as the snow as deep and she would jump and then we would lose her, each time she came in I had to get the hairdryer to get rid of the snow, both my dogs had lots of fun,


What have I been up to, well I finished my shabby chic bits, think I have enough now, just got to make a few little things, pocket money gifts, for those of you that do not know I have agreed to do a charity craft show in March, so I am busy making items to try to sell, I am also taking some of my miniatures to see what happens,

I have started and made some miniatures, a dressing table complete with perfumes, flowers ect, and a lovely little bed set, have put some pictures on for you to see.

today I have got to have my bloods done, I have this every month to check my clotting, and Wednesday I have got to have a ultra scan and ECG ( heart monitored to see what its doing), hope it will all be ok, I love it when I see my consultant, he says we will do these tests to see whats going on, but don't worry, easy for them to say.

I have been looking at the lovely blogs that I follow with great interest, there is so much talent out there, I love looking at what you are all doing and enjoy looking at your projects, I must start telling you as I read your blogs, I keep thinking must leave a comment, will try to do so from now on.
Sometimes I find myself so interested in what you are all doing that I will suddenly realise its mid day and I am still sitting here in my dressing gown and no work done, I must become more stricter with myself and try to restrict my reading to the evenings, anyway on that note I will go and get dressed now and start to do something, housework first,





I just loved this material, all my sewn work is hand sewn and is made so that the covers can be removed.

I made the perfume bottles, using beads and jewellery findings, jewellery. pictures, boxes, letters, well most of the stuff on here. hope you like

3 comments:

17-17 said...

Hi Debbie,
I love your work, I admire these things, that you did. The bed is great! and all details.
I wish you health.
Hugs
:o)
Magda

Eliana said...

I loved the bedding and small bottles. Great work!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Oh, Debbie, thank you for reminding about housework, I forgot about it at all, he-he-he. All right, going upstairs to cook and clean...Oh, may be it will wait!
Love your bedding!