Saturday 18 February 2012

got a bit of painting done, had a great find

Thank you again for your kind messages, today I am feeling much better, just need to get over this breathlessness, still it will go just got to be patient.


I have managed to get some work done, I have dismantled the dolls house, took off the windows, doors ect, started to paint them, and also started to paint the adapted furniture, I have decided to go for the shabby chic look, the first floor will be the shop, selling up market dog clothes, beds leads, collars ect, plus animal food and books, I found on eBay some food packets, so I am now waiting for them,

I had a great find, I popped up to the library to change my books and while i was there i looked in the second hand shop, I found a key ring in the shape of a pet carrier, just had to get it.
as usual my dogs had to get in on the photos, my puppy Muppet, is now over 7mths old, she has got a bit taller, but not much bigger, so I definitely think I have a teacup dog, do not care I love her to bits

anyway here is some pictures





don't you love this

see how tiny Muppet is against Freebie

4 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

The house will be great with this paint over. The key ring is a real find. Glad to learn you are feeling better.
Hugs

Mini Minnie said...

That little keyring find was epic! Why do I never find stuff like that?!! Better keep my eyes peeled from now on.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Hope you're feeling fully restored soon.

Ascension said...

Que gran hallazgo ese precioso llavero.
Me alegro de que ya estes mejor.
besitos ascension

Chris P's Minis and More said...

awwww that's soo cute!!