Thursday 16 February 2012

still poorly

Hi all
just a note to let you know I am still poorly, now on antibiotics and steroids, bit of a bummer as I am trying to lose some weight, and the steroids will put what I have lost and more back on. never mind hopefully should start to feel a bit better soon.

But I had to show you this I could not decide what I could use for my project the Doggy Parlour, but there it was on eBay, a child's house, I got it for 20.00 including postage,
I am going to have the bottom part as the shop, and the the upper floor as the parlour, the attic space not sure yet. maybe storage or small kitchenette for the staff.
 I will see,
had to put a photo on this is the before, hopefully it will not be long before I can start working on.
see you all soon



I will be changing the colour and the name will go,



7 comments:

Sonja said...

Get well soon! I wish you all the best.
The house looks great and it is really a bargain!
Hugs from Germany
Sonja

Maria Ireland said...

Lucky buy the house is beautiful. Take care and get well soon.
Hugs Maria

Cyndy said...

I've come down with another cold myself :P It's no fun being sick. Sending healing energy your way!

Drora's minimundo said...

I wish you a very quick recovery and back to work on this lovely project.
The house was a great find.
Hugs

Anna said...

that looks as if it will really be nice!!! Greetings!

dalesdreams said...

Hello there, I am a new follower.

So sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. :(

That is a darling house, what a great deal you got! :)

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Sorry to hear about your health condition! Anyway don't give up with weight loss, you will catch up with it. The house looks very adorable. What shop are you planning to set up on the first floor?