Thursday 12 January 2012

One down


Hello and welcome to my new follower, happy to have you here, hope you have fun looking at my work, feel free to leave any comments

first project finished, today I managed to complete the conservatory, the last few days i have been busy making bits to go in it, I painted and then distressed a dresser and decorated it with objects, made a coffee table and dressed it with tray, tea items, cakes, magazines, flowers, all made by me, I then came to the bit I enjoy the most, dressing up the conservatory, I am very pleased with the final look, I have got to just tidy it up a bit now, it needs some of the paint work touching up and the roof panels cleaning,

have a look at the pictures and see what you think




The dresser painted


completed dresser


hopefully this looks lived in


made the little wooden boxes and added the flowers




So there it is, like it?

got thinking about my next project, I am really on a roll, I was toying with the idea of a Japanese room or a pet shop, I was looking through my stash of books and magazines and I came across a Crofters cabin made from a cardboard box, this has got me very excited, so it might be that, we will see.

Today my little puppy Muppet had her first haircut and nails done, she was very good and stayed still for a long time, she looks even smaller now and not so scruffy,



before

After the haircut
well that's all for now, see you all soon, I will let you know what I have decided to do

1 comment:

Drora's minimundo said...

The conservatory looks beautiful with all the flowers and plants you made. Thanks for your tutorial on the setee which by the way looks great.
It's a good thing your sweet littly Muppet is not here where we have the coldest time of the year now, not a good time for a hair cut. She is really very beautiful.
Hugs to both of you