Monday 9 January 2012

here we are again

Am I the only one, but I always seem to have a problem with my blog title, spend ages thinking about it and came up "here we are again" how boring is that, anyway lets get on with the update.

Quiet weekend, did not get a chance to work on my project, the truth is I did not feel to good so spent a lot of time in bed, feeling better now,

I managed to find a board big enough to take the conservatory and give me a lawn area, I have worked out how it all went together, after many false starts, remind me never again to buy anything in bits again, as this would of been against the house and I was doing it as a stand alone project, I made a brick wall to put it against, I decided not to go with the blue and whites I had made earlier, as it looked like to much blue, I had some black and white flooring and have used that instead.

still have a lot more to do, going to make some plants and flowers, and other bits as I go along.

lets see the photos



this is what i had to work out


getting there



I was going through my photos and thought you might like to see my first project, I made all the fabric bolts, books ect, it now sits in my room, I still get lots of pleasure from it.
see you all soon




No comments: