Thursday 17 November 2011

Great day today

Had a great day today at the craft club, we had Tina who showed us a very simple but effective way to make Christmas cards, Pat gave us a lovely dinner and Debs made some fantastic cakes, came home tired but happy.

Are you finding the printies useful? I have laods on my computer so let me know if you are looking for anything, you never know I may just have it

I did manage to get another coat of red paint on to my new project, need to but some more gold paint so I can finish it off,

now having had my tea, have got to become housewife and do the ironing, still can catch up on the soaps while I do it.

Some photos for you

before I started decorating, had to repair the windows
this will become Santa's workshop

first layer of red paint, another coat to do,

my Christmas cards I made today

No comments: