Tuesday 22 November 2011

Frustrated

I am so frustrated, my kitchen is having a overall, new flooring, re tiled and decorated, wad told by himself, it will only take me the weekend, today its Tuesday and I have tiles on wall, new light and it is still going on, I cannot get into my workroom as that as become the storage area for all manner of items, I know when its done it will look great, but I want to mini!!!
there is only so much daytime TV I can take,
It looks like at least till the weekend before its done, what am I going to do?
oh well moan over,
I have been surfing and there are so many lovely mini blogs out there, I am enjoying looking at them, so may be my time has not been wasted after all.
see ya soon

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Minis can wait a little more but a new kitchen? Wow! How wonderful! You may also want to do your mini work there.
Hugs

Plushpussycat said...

That's a tough one, Debbie! How about entering my Big Miniatures Giveaway!? ;-) Here's the link:

http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/11/big-miniatures-giveaway.html

All 1/12 scale minis that I really think you'll like! :-)