Friday 28 October 2011

more work done

Been busy today, I finished off the ceiling, I added some gold paint to the edges and around the inner circle, I also high lighted the ceiling rose, stuck this all down and added the light, I will be hopefully putting it in my dolls house tomorrow.

I have also wallpapered the walls, in the picture you can see the panelling, this is not stuck down yet I just wanted to see what the effect would be, and yes I liked it.

The fireplace also had gold added to it, I have got to now make the chimney breast, again a job for tomorrow, I am experimenting with some small wooden bits to make the tiles around the fire, will show pictures when I am satisfied it will work.

so that's what I got up to today,

feeling very excited as well my new kitchen flooring has arrived, its laminate flooring that looks like oak, also my tiles are here, I have chosen white tiles that are brick shaped, I have been told it will be started in about 2 weeks, so that will give me time, if we get good weather, to get my pine shelving sanded down, we also need to start getting the kitchen ready for decorating, going to choose the paint, not sure yet what colour I want, its always so hard as there are so many colours to choose from, there I go rambling on again, told you I do that.

while I  here I must say a big thank you for all the lovely comments you give me, I read everyone, they are great to receive.
anyway better let you see the pictures


the false ceiling, with the gold highlights

showing the centre light

the wall panels and the wallpaper



just had to put these in, muppet having a nap

Freebie watching tv

Freebie after a long walk

Muppet trying to tempt Freebie to play

No comments: