Thursday 20 October 2011

Feeling better

Feeling much better today, went along to my local dolls house club, no work done!! just a lot of chatter and a great dinner, really must start to do something tomorrow,
I have got to get a heater for my work room, I have discovered its very cold in there, to cold to work in, I am sure I have one somewhere in my shed, its trying to find it beneath all the other stuff,
little update on the new puppy Muppet, she is full of mischief and into everything, loves to nibble my feet, makes us laugh everyday with her antics, and gets on well with my other dog Freebie, there are some pictures for you to look at, I took her to the vets and they said she was the smallest puppy they  had ever had there, she could not be micro chipped yet, she is to small!! we love her to bits.

I managed to take a photo of the 1/24th perfume bottle, letters, photo and frame, books that I made for a customer, these were very hard to do, I had to use a magnifying glass and tiny tweezers, lots of swearing but in the end got them done, let me know what you think.

here are the photos





its been a long day

I am so cute


me and my pal Freebie

now for my close up

my attempt at 1/24th

1 comment:

Maria Ireland said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Your puppy is gorgeous. So is freebie :). Wow you done great with the mini minis.
Hugs Maria