Thursday 5 May 2011

what a week

What a week
first my breathing problems have not let up so another visit to the doctor, more steroids, antibiotics and a nebuliser, oh I also have got to have an Xray,
then a call last night, my mum has had a couple of mini strokes, so over to the hospital for a few hours while we wait to see what is going to happen, she has recovered from the strokes but as got to stay in for a couple of days,

I am sitting surrounded by boxes beginning to sort out my stuff, I brought some new boxes and shelving, the shelves are great they are meant for a kiddies room to hold toys but they are perfect for me,

so today I am  back to the hospital to see my mum, please say prayers for, its so worrying, she is 76yrs old and has always been fit and well,
will keep you updated

No comments: