Monday 2 May 2011

its all go here

Hi to you all
I know there as been a delay in posting so here's an update
well its finally happening, my work room is in progress, me thinking it would just be a simple task of covering the wall, a bit of paint and Bobs your uncle its done!! no way, it is being insulated, plastered, new lights, sockets, flooring, that's before he starts to make the work tops, I did think it would only take a weekend, but we are only half way here, but its going to be great, we decided that while we was doing this room we would also do the little corridor as well, so this week I will be painting walls and ceilings, ready for the work tops to be put in next weekend,  my trouble is I get very impatient and want it done yesterday, I am sitting surrounded by boxes and dolls houses, even I was surprised at the amount of stuff I had, I will as I put everything back sort out and label boxes, become organised, now I know that is a word that is hardly used in the miniature world but hey lets give it a go, its still going to be a couple of weeks before I can get back to my minis so I have been working on my veggie plot.

this week I have planted radishes, spinach and parsnips, got some really cheap cloches from out local 99p shop, so using them, my dogs think it is great fun to run in and out of these, they also seem to enjoy eating the fish and bone meal fertiliser that I put down,

I hope that my little garden will become productive, my son is trying to persuade me to get a couple of chickens, not sure as its me that ends up looking after them,  today i am going to get the rest of the plot ready to plant out the veggies that are sitting in the greenhouse, they are nearly ready to plant out, so pleased with myself as so far I have grown from seed, stayed organic and green,  still recycling, my runner bean tepee is the wooden part of a sun umbrella, I am sure my neighbours think I am crazy, I blame the medication!!!

so keep watching for the next update, will get some photos done for you to see
till then happy miniaturing

No comments: