Friday 26 November 2010

Christmas is coming


Christmas shop, I made nearly everything in the shop, including dressing the dolls
this was sold





Woke up this morning looked out the window it was very icy and cold, lots of frost over the garden, its begining to ;look a lot like Christmas, we have no snow yet but they say its on the way, still busy making my xmas bits, made 14 cards yesterday, to cold to go in my work room, last year I made a Christmas room box so I thought I would show you it


hope you like this one

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena es una verdadera maravilla, fantastica!!!
besitos ascension

Alienora said...

Your shop is amazing!!!
hugs from Alienora

Leilani said...

Hi Deb, Happy New Year!! I hope you are feeling good. I want to wish you the best new year ever. I can't tell you how much we love this Christmas scene at our house. You did an amazing job with everything and I absolutely love it.

Each time we come back to look at it we find something we missed before and I can't wait to see your next project. Thank you so much for sharing your photos.

Your friends, Sarah, Leilani & Jewels