Thursday 22 January 2015

Had a slow day

Hi All

Do you ever have one of those days, where you look like you are doing something,but in reality nothing gets done!! Yesterday was one of those days.

My work table looked good, all sorts of stuff spread all over.To those that do not know, it looked like I was being very productive NO!!  it was just an illusion.

I was having a clumsy day, everything I picked up I dropped,  I glued, then found out after it had dried, that I had glued the wrong bit. 

But amongst the chaos I did get some right.

My watches got painted, and wallets got made.

I hope today I get on a bit better and will get more done.

the wallets, need to make boxes for them

watches, boxes.these are charms, that I painted
  


3 comments:

Dorien Litjes said...

Dear Debbie,
I saw them on FB already. Lovely work.
Hugs Dorien

Pepper said...

Hi Debbie, there must have been something in the air yesterday. I dropped a door handle no less than four times yesterday, the last time, into the cat litter tray...Good job we can laugh about these things. At least you managed to salvage your lovely miniatures =0)

Maria Ireland said...

I love your wallets lol if I could get as much as that done in a day I would be happy :DD
Hugs Maria