Saturday 22 November 2014

Hi All

Thank you all for the lovely comments you have sent.

In-between doctors appointments, blood tests and health checks this week I did manage to get some more work done.

My health check went well, I ended up having a flu and pneumonia jab, tested for diabetes and cholesterol, results next week.
My routine bloods, the ones I had to have
e every week has now gone to every 6 weeks, as long as I stay stable,  so fingers crossed. You can see I had a busy week.

Back to minis. I managed to finish a bed, sofa and chair. I repainted the sofa and recovered it, I then made  cushions to go on it. The bed, this time I made it more modern, I  have noticed there seems to be a growing trend towards modern minis.

I showed off some of my work on face book, and ended up getting a order for 2 suitcase sets and a handbag, not bad.

In my craft work, I finished a order for 2 children's wall hanging organisers, I also have an order for 6 6ft shabby chic bunting, luckily she does not want them until the new year.
I only made some crafts for my stall at the bike fest just to have something different  to show and sell and I have had orders since then.

Anyway enough of my nattering, here are the photos


the kiddies wall organisers,and yes they do spell Morgain, like that




3 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Hi Debbie, I like turning trash into treasure too! The sofa and chair are really lovely, as are the pillows. You do beautiful detail work! Congrats on the Facebook orders! xo Jennifer

PILAR6373 said...

Has trabajado mucho y con buenos resultados!!!!
Espero que tu salud mejore cada día!!!!
Besos.

MelyGiunta said...

I am very happy to know that you're okay!
I really like your new creations, especially the chaise and chair, congratulations!