Thursday 2 May 2013

mornings looking for something

Morning all

The sun is shinning and its going to be a warm day, lets hope this is the start of the warmer weather, after the long winter we need some sun.

Busy day today, I have some garden furniture coming and some seeds to pot, with the skip coming tomorrow I have to sort out what areas need to be cleared out, exciting, as then I can start to plan the new design of my garden.

I did get some minis done yesterday, I had a 3 piece suite that I have recovered, just did the settee and made a long bench, covered in the same fabric, for the dollies to rest their feet on.

have stated my present for my sons wedding, cannot tell you or show you, as they sometimes check out my blog,
Question, I need a wedding cake made (mini) its not a normal cake!! is there anyone out there that can help me out, I can do most things but fancy cakes are not really my thing, would prefer someone in UK, is you can help me please message me, I do have photo of cake, thanks

have a look at the settee
after

before
 

5 comments:

My Journey To Celebrating Life said...

Hi Deb, I love reading your blog and your work is amazingly beautiful.
Hugs, Felma

Drora's minimundo said...

The set looks completely different, and very charming after your makeover.
Hugs, Drora

Maria Ireland said...

I love the fabric you have used for the settee its beautiful.
Hugs Maria

Marisa said...

it's lovely, I wish I could help with the cake but Im in the states sorry

Anonymous said...

I have been looking at the stuff you make and it is Beautiful but where do i see the prices and what is for sale.? would love ot get some of your things just starting out with doing a room at this time not sure if I am going to do a house or just a box room or store. but looking for items to help me decide.
sandy
heinman@windstream.net