Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hi All

Thank you so much for your lovely messages and I must say thank you to my new follower's, I hope you will enjoy my blog.

I have not yet heard from the hospital, but now if they contact me in the next few weeks I will have to tell them I do not want the operation until after August, I have my sons graduation and his wedding, it will take a good 3 months for my arm to recover and I would rather wait.

I have been getting some minis finished, I am building up another lot to hopefully sell on ebay, I wait for a free listing weekend before I put then on, just missed one, but they usually come up very regular, I will also put them on my selling page on here.

Jan, the lady who runs the local toy shop, is going to have my music shop on display for a few weeks and also she sells used books for  a charity, so we are putting my fifty shades of grey bed and the books together and making a display,

we are very busy at home, well I say we, I mean my son, I usually delegate, I want to redesign my garden and make it a bit more easy for me to look after and I also want it to look a bit different than the usual lawn with borders, I have been looking at many designs, and have a few ideas, this Friday I have a skip coming and we are clearing a lot of the rubbish, a hedge has been taken down and the people that lived here before me left a load of rubble, so busy day.

have a look at what I have been doing.






 

2 comments:

julia said...

Que maravillasss!!!
Mil besos...Julia.

Fabiola said...

Your cupboard is wonderful.
The baby room is adorable.
Bye, Faby