Monday 25 February 2013

Its Monday

Hi All

I have got every thing going on my new laptop except my scanner, printer works, got a bit fed up and frustrated trying to get it going so have left it and will try when I am in a better mood.

Today I am off to have my hair permed, I have this done every 3 mths, my hair is so thick and straight, nothing can be done unless it has body, so will search for give a ways later.

This is the front of the music shop, I just need mt friend to make the room box, it will be a good size for what I want to do. I also want to put shelves in front of the windows  for displays 

I hope to have an area inside for the testing of the instruments, I have had big problems with the upright piano, I wanted to paint it red and could not get it the right shade. my son came along and said try this, he had some oil paints without thinking I used it, we are now 4 days in and it is still not dry!! so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to take it off and try again, fed up with red now!!!



the shop front

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I like it, thanks for sharing :)


M.

Margaret said...

Your music shop sounds great, I love the room in your header shot. Thanks for your comment on petit parterre.

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about the red problem but on the bright side the shop front looks great!