Thursday 20 December 2012

Its nearly here

Hi All

Can you believe it, its nearly here, only 5 days to go, then its Christmas, is it me or does time go so quickly?
The tree is up, the presents are wrapped, just the food to buy, will not be buying to much food, Christmas day,
I am having a quieter Christmas this year, I usually have all the family round and cook a massive dinner, but this year my health has not been at its best so we will all descend on my mum and dad on Boxing day.
 I cannot wait for them to see their Christmas present, going to take a risk today, I will show you their present, they do not read my blog often only when I tell them to have a look at something, so think I will be safe.

I had their 2 dogs, Yorkshire terriers, bobby and Leo, made in miniature, by Bridget McCarty, she is in America and makes incredible miniature animals, I sent her a picture and I was amazed when I got them, I love them, so I made a small display for them to sit in, we have decided to give them the display first, watch how they try to say thank you and then tell them "you better have this to go with it" Bobby the eldest is 14 years old and his health is not so good, so I hope they do not get upset.

Off to the mini club today, its our Christmas dinner so we will not get anything done.

have a look at the photos

Bobby and Leo
The pictures are of my mum and dad, my brothers, me with my sons and the doggies
 

9 comments:

Sonja said...

Hi Debbie,
Wow I really love your dogs. They are fantastic.
I wish you and your family a merry x-mas and all the best for 2013.
Kiss
Sonja

Indy_Poppy said...

They are lovely. I'm super jealous.

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
What a wonderful present. the dogs are just ebautiful.
Big hug,
Giac

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, son unos perritos encantadores y el decorado que has hecho para enseñarlos está genial. Precioso regalo!! Un abrazo y Feliz Navidad!!!!

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

They are so cute and lifelike. A wonderful gift.

Hugs
Wyrna

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow Debbie, what a thoughtful and gorgeous gift! I love the dogs, both are adorable.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous New Year.
Hugs, Drora

Jackie said...

Oh Debbie, this is the most amazing gift, they will love it and I'd expect tears!!!! I almost feel tears of emotion reading it xx

julia said...

Feliz Navidad!!!
Mil besos...Julia

Fabiola said...

Bobby and Leo are adorable.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Bye Faby