Tuesday 9 October 2012

minis are ready

Hi All
welcome to my new followers, I hope you will enjoy my blog, free feel to comment, I love comments.

I have finished some of the minis that I am taking to the shop, I had some room boxes I got from a sale at Sue Ryder shop and they work really well in show casing my minis,

I hope I have made them individual and they will catch peoples eye, I do not usually have any trouble when I put my minis on face book, but this feels different, pricing was hard, but I eventually came up with what I thought was a reasonable price, I had to remember the lady who owns the shop will be adding a bit for her commission for selling. At the end of the day I have to try this, you never know it may take off.

have a look and let me know what you think, they are in my usual shabby chic style



the living room
the bedroom
 

8 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Wow Debbie they are both gorgeous. I am sure they will sell fast.You have a wonderful style. Wishing you the best of luck.
Hugs Maria

Dorien Litjes said...

Dear Debby,
They look really nice.
Hugs Dorien.

Jazzi said...

Very nice both of them! Good luck Deb! What are the end panels of the room boxes?

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Two very beautiful room boxes you have made. It's beautiful scenes you have created.
Hugs
Wyrna

Unknown said...

hi Jazzi
they are just plastic ends, I got these for free, they were used by Sue Ryder shop to display their minis x

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
These are great. I'm not a huge fan of Chabby chic, but you do it so well it puts a smile on my face.
Great work.
Big hug,
Giac

elbey said...

Can you sell things on Facebook? How do you do that?

liliam said...

q bellesa tu pagina me encanto