Tuesday, 9 October 2012

minis are ready

Hi All
welcome to my new followers, I hope you will enjoy my blog, free feel to comment, I love comments.

I have finished some of the minis that I am taking to the shop, I had some room boxes I got from a sale at Sue Ryder shop and they work really well in show casing my minis,

I hope I have made them individual and they will catch peoples eye, I do not usually have any trouble when I put my minis on face book, but this feels different, pricing was hard, but I eventually came up with what I thought was a reasonable price, I had to remember the lady who owns the shop will be adding a bit for her commission for selling. At the end of the day I have to try this, you never know it may take off.

have a look and let me know what you think, they are in my usual shabby chic style



the living room
the bedroom
 
Post a Comment