Saturday 27 October 2012

Finally some thing to show you

Hi All

Yes I have some thing to show you, I have been asked to create a Christmas scene in shabby chic, I have made a small display stand, just by putting 2 bits of mdf together and adding a floor.

I had an old fireplace so I have painted this black and have starting to add decorations to it.

I must be mad, as I have sat and made paper chains, these hang on the wall, still got more to make. I am in the progress of repainting a 3 piece suite in pink and white and then I will shabby it up, so nothing to show yet.

But I did finish this, its a shabby pink desk, full of lovely things to look at, again I have filled the drawers with personal papers, I used a chair that I had in my shabby chic cottage, I put my lovely chair I got from Wryna in its place, it looks great in there. photo at end.

Today my bathroom is being started, I am having half the wall panelled, and will be doing it in beachy colours, will show you when its done.


a lot more to do
 

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Everything is wonderful. I like the Christmas scene.
Bye Faby

julia said...

Preciosa escena de navidad, me encanta y el baño está quedando genial, preciosos detalles.
Mil besos...Julia.

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
Both pictures look great. Veryw ell done.
Big hug,
Giac