Friday, 26 October 2012

Fame at last

Hi All
I hope I cleared the mistake yesterday, It is not me who has a broken wrist, sorry for the confusion, I was excited about finding the new blog, that I did not really explain it, but hopefully you have had a look at the new blog.

Yes fame at last, I have a full page feature in this months Dolls House and miniature Magazine, its shows Franks Place, I promise that I will not change, I will not let it go to my head and I will still speak to you, by the way I am available for page signing, opening fetes,
and personal visits, just speak to my agent!

I also had another surprise, my gift arrived from Wyrna, I won her give a way, she was so generous, these will be taking pride of place in my Shabby Chic cottage, Thank you so much, I shall be smiling all day

My Prize

Dolls House magazine feature
 
Post a Comment