Friday 26 October 2012

Fame at last

Hi All
I hope I cleared the mistake yesterday, It is not me who has a broken wrist, sorry for the confusion, I was excited about finding the new blog, that I did not really explain it, but hopefully you have had a look at the new blog.

Yes fame at last, I have a full page feature in this months Dolls House and miniature Magazine, its shows Franks Place, I promise that I will not change, I will not let it go to my head and I will still speak to you, by the way I am available for page signing, opening fetes,
and personal visits, just speak to my agent!

I also had another surprise, my gift arrived from Wyrna, I won her give a way, she was so generous, these will be taking pride of place in my Shabby Chic cottage, Thank you so much, I shall be smiling all day

My Prize

Dolls House magazine feature
 

8 comments:

Jazzi said...

Woohoo go girl!!!! Well done! Congrats my dear friend! xxx

Mad For Mod said...

Congrats! Frank's Place is awesome!

Anna said...

congratulations!!!! how wonderful to have your work published!! "Frank's place"...that's really worth it! :) It is an extraordinary piece of work!!
Beautiful gifts you got!! enjoy!!! :)

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

I'm so glad to see you received your gift. Fun to see the things with you. Hope you enjoy them.
Hugs
Wyrna

carmen said...

felicidades!

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
congratulations on the article. It's lovely to be published. And congratulations on that great prize.
Big hug,
Giac

Fabiola said...

Congratulations for the publication.
You won beautiful gifts.
Bye Faby

julia said...

Felicidades por esa publicación, muy merecido.
Los regalos de wryna una maravilla, verdaderos tesoros yo también estaría sonriendo todo el día.
Feliz fin de semana.
Mil besos...Julia.