Thursday 24 May 2012

I've been enjoying the sun

Hi All
Yes its official we have sun, its hot, hot, hot, we have been hotter than Spain, sorry,
so I have not done any minis, I have been doing my garden, planting out some plants, my mum and dad gave me 6 shrubs for my birthday, (its not till July) but they thought I could use them now.  I am trying to make my garden easier for me, I find it is harder for me to look after it, so I am putting loads of shrubs in to cut back, hopefully on the weeding.

I did pop to town today, I had not visited my junk shops for a while, I was very glad I went, have a look at what I got


this lovely book cost only £2.00, see below what was also in it


Antique bronzing kit and Antique copper verdigris, both brand new for £3.00 each.

this candle holder £1.00.


I got the candle holder as I am going to a new dolls house club on Monday and we have to make a miniature scene from something unusual, I saw this and thought Moroccan, what do you think,
Well off to water my plants.

5 comments:

Jazzi said...

Oo nice! Yes I can see a Moroccan theme in there! xx

Ascension said...

Has hecho unas fantasticas compras, me encanta el farol, quedara genial esa escena.
besitos ascension

Maria Ireland said...

You got some great bargains :)
I think a Moroccan theme is a wonderful idea. Cant wait to see it.
Hugs Maria

luisa said...

how beginning it promises very well, your purchases are lovely, I wait to see the news!!!!!
Luisa

Annette Bhalla said...

Certainly a very different 'container' for a scene!
Think you will have lots of fund with it. Would love to see the result. xoxo