Monday 10 October 2011

ITS Finished

I am so pleased I have finally finished my Egyptian shop project,
I made the fencing out of bamboo place mats cut up, due to the disaster earlier, but now that they are done I think they look better, sometimes I find when accidents happen trying something else ends up being right, so puppy off the hook,
I feel like I have been working on this for a long time, in a  way I am sorry its finished, I was really enjoying this one, never mind I will have to think of what next to do.

I have decided to sell this shop on eBay, ( thats if someone buys it) I have to start letting my work go as I am running out of room to create more, I do have one or 2 ideas but will be keeping them under my hat so watch this space.

anyway here it is in all its glory, shame the lights did not show up to well,
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super room box. The detail is exquisite... Love all the furnishings. Hugs, LJ

Norma Bennett said...

It's great, lots of wonderful detail and character.