Monday, 10 October 2011

ITS Finished

I am so pleased I have finally finished my Egyptian shop project,
I made the fencing out of bamboo place mats cut up, due to the disaster earlier, but now that they are done I think they look better, sometimes I find when accidents happen trying something else ends up being right, so puppy off the hook,
I feel like I have been working on this for a long time, in a  way I am sorry its finished, I was really enjoying this one, never mind I will have to think of what next to do.

I have decided to sell this shop on eBay, ( thats if someone buys it) I have to start letting my work go as I am running out of room to create more, I do have one or 2 ideas but will be keeping them under my hat so watch this space.

anyway here it is in all its glory, shame the lights did not show up to well,
















Post a Comment