Tuesday 6 September 2011

so frustrated

I am so frustrated, cannot get into my work room, it is filled with shelves that have been painted and now we are waiting for them to dry, its raining here so all the painting is being done indoors, and everywhere I look there is wood with paint on it, it is so boring waiting for paint to dry, should not really complain I do want my shelving unit finished, bit I cannot do any minis AH!!!
I am siting here now looking for patterns for a jumper for my son for Christmas, oh my goodness did I mention the C word, I asked him what he wanted and he asked for a hand knitted jumper with an arran pattern, its very cold where he lives in Scotland, so instead of watching paint dry I thought at least I can look for the pattern, then it will be a quick trip to town to pick the wool, I just cannot sit and do nothing I always have to have something I can do.
I will put up pictures when my lounge is finished I just feel its going to take a while
never mind good things come to those that wait.

No comments: