Wednesday 7 September 2011

I can paint

Yes I can paint, I managed to get into my work room today, so before anyone could stop me I grabbed my paint brush, paint and got started, as this is all new wood I have painted first with wood primer as this will give me a good key for further decorating,  My next job is to lay the floor tiles, just hope I have enough, maybe I had better work it out first, I feel good that at last I have started.

while I was waiting to get into my work room I did get a chance to finish off some of my bigger projects for my kitchen redo, I have put pictures on for you to see what I have been up to. I took a bread bin, paper towel holder, picture frames, shelf and a small cupboard and repainted them, added some pictures I printed from Graphic Fairy blog, I love this blog its well worth you taking a look, when I finished I then varnished to protect them,
my son thinks I have now lost the plot and is scared to stand still in case I shabby chic him, as if, mind you he might look better with a bit of colour than the all black look he seems to love, each to there own I suppose


shop painted with white primer

floor tiles for shop

my small cabinet, there is wire in the door frames

inside

picture printed from Graphic Fairy blog

repainted bread bin, again I used wire netting to front



 don't forget to poke the pictures to see them bigger, hope you like all these see you all soon

1 comment:

Maru said...

Cómo me gusta todo lo que tenga pájaros! Está todo precioso, me encanta!
Un beso.