Saturday 17 September 2011

shelving is done

Hi and welcome to my new followers, nice to see you here,


There  was a bonus to me not being able to do a lot this week,  my shelving unit was finished, think he felt sorry for me and wanted to cheer me up, well I have been waiting nearly a year for this, next week he will be starting the TV unit, hooray, have put on a picture for you to see.

I got very bored this week with my body aching and all I could do was sit, my friend came over for the day and we went to the local craft shop, I wanted a knitting pattern for my sons Christmas present, a jumper, went in for that and came out with a pattern for a jumper for myself, still I now can sit and do a little bit of knitting, I am now feeling a lot better and hope to start my minis again next week, hope you all have had a good week, I have enjoyed looking at all your blogs, there are so many talented people out there.
so any way see you next week



my new unit, can't wait to fill it


2 comments:

Aliander said...

Beautiful idea....it's very original!

Maru said...

Es una estantería preciosa y muy original. Me alegro de ver que te entretienes con las miniaturas y espero que cada día te sientas mejor :-)
Un beso.