Monday 12 September 2011

see my new puppy

Hi all
 not been having a great time, my joints are so sore, and this is making it hard for me to work on my miniatures so I am having a few days rest, hopefully they will settle down and I can start making again, was feeling down then I got a call  I can go and choose my puppy, it was a very difficult decision as they were both so cute, but I finally settled on the smallest one she has got lovely curly hair and I sat and nursed her for a long while, she nestled into my neck and licked me, I have now got to wait till the 7th October then I can bring her home, my little dog Freebie went crazy smelling me when I got home, she will be so surprised when I bring little Muppet home, yes that will be her name, here are the photos




the mum

1 comment:

Maria Ireland said...

Awww she is so cute. I hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs Maria